Sunday, September 23, 2012

Going out for Chicken

As a weekly tradition, a few members of my staff go out for supper on wednesday nights. So far we have mostly tried Korean bbq places, but this week we went out for fried chicken and beer. When we arrived there the place was packed mostly with tiny Korean 20 somethings. We ordered our food and waited. The plate of food we got was gi-normous. Picture this. The plate was about two feet in length and about four inches wide, with a layer of home made potato chips and then a layer of fried boneless chicken on top of that and garlic dipping sauce on the side. I ate so much food I can still feel the food baby in my tummy today five days later.

annyeonghi gaseyo, 
JM

3 comments:

  1. Frypan! Haha. :)

    -Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that was odd. I just wrote an extremely long comment but after
    I clicked submit my comment didn't appear. Grrrr... well I'm not writing all that over again.
    Anyways, just wanted to say fantastic blog!
    My webpage :: Eat Stop Eat Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! Well you also posted as anonymous, so we dont know who you are!

      Delete